We may collect the following personal information:
- Your IP address (in server logs)
- Your name (where it is provided to us in the contact forms on this website)
- Your email address (where it is provided to us in the contact forms on this website)
- Your phone number (where it is provided to us in the contact forms on this website)
Your IP address may be used for diagnostic and forensic reasons on our server or for the purposes of identifying your business name when browsing the site from a corporate network location.
We will use your name and other contact details for the purposes of answering enquiries.
Your IP address information will be retained in server logs for 30 days and then deleted. Email address and contact information will be retained for 7 years following completion of any contractual engagement. Contact information collected for newsletter purposes will be retained until removal is requested by the data subject.
You have a wide range of rights as regards your personal data. Under current data protection laws, you have the right to request the following:
- The right to erasure of your data (the right to be forgotten).
- The right to object (the right to have us stop using your data for a specified purpose)
- The right to amendment (the right to have incorrect data amended)
- The right to access (to be given a copy of all the data we hold on you in a portable format)
- The right to the restriction of processing (to restrict the use of your data) Rights related to automated processing (we do not conduct any automated processing)
If you have any questions at all about your data or HOW Bali’s data protection, please use the following contact information:
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.